Counseling can be very beneficial, but sometimes getting to counseling is a problem. Maybe driving to the appointment is a problem. There could be a foot of snow on the ground. Perhaps you don’t want to be seen in a counseling office. Sometimes our schedules are so full we can’t find the time to drive to or from our appointment. Online counseling can help with all of these and more!
What is Online Counseling?
- Live and real-time
- Audio and visual (think Skype or Facetime)
- We use Zoom for our online appointments
What are the Benefits of Online Counseling?
- Easily access counseling, regardless of weather, distance, or transportation options
- No commute time
- No waiting in a waiting room
- You can still meet while on business trips
- You can meet if that vacation is more stressful than calming
- Families can meet, even if they are in different locations
- Quicker access to counseling if you are overwhelmed
- In the convenience of your living room – or back yard
- Easier access to the counselor who is the best fit for you
- And More!
What do I Need for Online Counseling?
- Stable internet connection
- The Zoom app
- A smart phone is often perfect!
To schedule an appointment, call 717-219-5711 or use the form below.